We hire great, trustworthy people so that we can optimize for a free and flexible culture: flexible hours, unlimited vacation, remote work options, and working on stuff you’re excited about. Turns out, when you’ve got a dedicated team that takes pride in their work, you don’t have to worry about how much time they’re spending in the office!
We sell a SaaS platform to companies for assessing potential candidates, and educational organizations for testing students. Our clients run from startups to enterprises and include Apple, Canon, Truecar, Andela, and Dominoes. We're backed by great investors including Social Capital Partners, Cornerstone OnDemand (Nasdaq: CSOD), Dr. Richard Ferguson (Former CEO of the ACT), and Brian Lee (founder of Legalzoom and Honest Company).
Recently featured in Forbes and Inc:
We are on the hunt for someone that is passionate about content marketing and building our company brand! As a team of 12, we pride ourselves on working hard - most of us wear multiple hats and enjoy taking on new challenges. The unknown is exhilarating, rather than terrifying. Asking for help is common, and a thirst for learning is expected. That being said, we appreciate that our team has a life outside of the company, and are conscious of our workloads and schedules. Want to work from a cruise ship? Prefer working from your home office? Like wearing pajamas to work every day? Need a break mid-day to recharge? If your work is getting done, great! We’re all adults, and like having the autonomy to work in the way that works best for ourselves, whatever that means. As long as you have a stable internet connection, and a drive to do your best work, that’s all that’s required!
While we are fully remote, we do ask that applicants are willing and able to work during standard North American business hours. While there is flexibility in exact working hours, there is an expectation to be able to regularly attend team meetings and your working hours should largely overlap with our team’s (Pacific Standard Time).
- While you can tackle general marketing, you are a growth-hacking expert: you know all about growth and how to achieve it.
- You're an "outside-the-box" thinker - you're looking for a career where you can create and try new tactics with little instruction.
- You're reflective - if something doesn't work, you dig into the why and use that information to create the next test and keep us moving forward.
- You have a track record of trying and learning new things.
- You are self-managed, know how to prioritize, meet deadlines, and define deliverables.
- You’re excited to contribute to a rapidly growing and innovative company culture.
- You have demonstrated experience growth hacking products to higher profitabilityand are eager to learn on your own when you encounter a new challenge.
- You have experience marketing SaaS products.
- You have strong writing skills and know how to write copy that sells.
- You have worked around software development, you feel comfortable communicating concepts that are related to software development and HR (pre-employment selection).
- You have a portfolio and track record that proves all of above.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning our growth hacking strategy
- Running weekly experiments and determining which growth strategies are effective and which are not
- Leading the charge on turning us into thought leaders within the software development assessment space
- Creating and distributing material that will consistently attract our defined audience
- Defining our customer brand - learning about our client-base and what will attract them to us
- Working with product team to ensure customers adopt new features
- Driving profitable customer action
- Handling our SEO/AdWords/etc to help us gain more relevant exposure
- Developing integrated communication campaigns to create awareness, build our pipeline, activate referrals, and create long-term happy clients
- Creating and delivering training materials to the sales team to ensure success in communicating and selling the product
- Researching competitors and analyzing customer data to determine the best avenues for marketing success
- Working with a designer to redesign landing pages
- Managing a team of part-time content writers to produce consistently high quality and relevant marketing content
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare
- Unlimited vacation policy (Really! We want you to take vacation time when needed so that you can relax, recharge, and come back in with a fresh outlook!)
- Annual Team Retreat to an awesome place
Does this all sound good? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your resume and cover letter, including anything that you feel would make you stick out from the crowd!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.