We're looking for an experienced devops engineer to help manage our cloud service for local governments. The application
is a primarily Microsoft-based stack - ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows, with a sprinkling of Linux.
This is a remote position. US only.
We're looking for people with:
- Experience with automated deployment in the Azure environment
- Knowledge of Azure load balancing, vnets, VM management, Azure storage, etc.
- Knowledge of application deployment for Microsoft .NET applications
- Knowledge of application and infrastructure security
Bonus points for:
- Experience with performance analysis of .NET and SQL Server-based applications
- Experience with Ansible
Some projects you'll tackle if you join:
Apply for this Position
- Improve our deployment automation
- Migrate our infrastructure to Azure GovCloud
- Improve our application monitoring and alerting
- Refine our disaster recovery processes
- Help optimize our cloud spend
- Help identify performance issues and bottlenecks in the production environment and work with engineers to make improvements.