SIXGEN is a mission-focused company. Our success is predicated on our experienced cadre of technical Subject Matter Experts who provide solutions to the Nation’s toughest challenges in cyberspace. We conduct intelligence operations, mitigate threats to critical infrastructure and key resources, and develop the capabilities necessary for providing enhanced situational awareness to warfighters and decision makers through rapid data solutions backed by security best practice. Currently, both commercial and government organizations are facing obstacles in today's rapidly changing net-centric landscape, making cybersecurity a chief necessity.
SIXGEN would like to add an ambitious, dedicated, and self-motivated Phishing SME to our team.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in most of the following areas:
- Coding and programming in Python, JSON, and website development
- Real-world phishing techniques leading to email recipients into taking a desired action (i.e. click links, open attachments, provide sensitive information)
- Operational knowledge of web and email security protocols that are typically used to block/detect phishing attempts
- Minimum 2 years in a leadership role
- ACTIVE Public Trust Clearance
- At least one of the following industry certifications: CISSP, CEH, Security+, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Must be able to commute to Arlington, VA
- SIXGEN pays 100% of health benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K with 3.5% matching offered
- Some training and education may be covered by SixGen
- Relocation offered if necessary
- The salary range is dependent on skills, experience and is negotiable (SIXGEN typically pays above average)
- Must be a resident of United States