AdThrive helps professional publishers make more money with ads on their site by acting as their trusted expert guide in the complicated world of online advertising. Through our work, we help the best creators and contributors on the web: people who have a passion for their craft (cooking, decorating, parenting, finance, investing, and so many other niches) get to write about it and be paid to focus on their dream. We help families pay their bills and find hope. We help small business owners thrive. We support the people who are making the internet a better place!
AdThrive is looking for someone who can help us as we add to our incredible and growing portfolio of publishers. The Publisher Development role will help us identify, build relationships with and manage prospective publishers across verticals, and help us build a system for formalizing our publisher acquisition process.
With a passion for supporting high-level independent content creators, this person will serve as part relationship manager, part brand ambassador, helping our team identify and work with prospective publishers in a manner that’s in keeping with AdThrive’sculture. This person is a versatile team player who can plug into a quickly growing marketing function of a tech-focused customer service organization.
This person should have a background in customer acquisition and retention and be versed in the digital landscape (in particular working with bloggers and digital influencers).
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Working across teams, this person will be responsible for the development and maintenance of detailed list of prospective AdThrive publishers
- Implement CRM such as Salesforce to track and keep up to date with prospective publishers
- Serve as point of contact for building and nurturing relationships with potential publishers in verticals including food, finance, travel, and others
- Work with team to develop unique activations with prospective publishers at multiple events around the country throughout the year, including but not limited to AdThrive sponsored conferences
- Working with Marketing and Publisher teams, develop content marketing that demonstrates publisher success with AdThrive
You’ll do well if you have:
- Patience, grace, a sense of humor, and some moderate GIF sharing abilities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- Always striving to make everything you touch better
- Genuine desire to help others solve problems and succeed
- High level of comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Creativity in your veins
- A willingness to learn new things and adapt to change
- Familiarity with current blogging trends and insights
- 3-4+ years of digital media experience, primarily on the publisher side or serving publishers
- Background in customer acquisition and retention and be versed in the digital landscape
- Experience with CRMs(Salesforce)
- Experience working with bloggers and digital influencers
- Strong communication skills, including writing and public speaking
- Be both a creative and analytical thinker
- Data comparison/analysis and high levels of comfort with spreadsheets
- Deep knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Highly analytical and thoughtful
- Self-starter and self-critical
- Understanding of people - what makes them tick, picking up what they mean even if it's different than what they said, etc.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent
A competitive base salary will be offered. In addition, we offer health/dental/vision benefits, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/personal time, and many perks.
CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this Position