In order to meet both market and customer demand, Pindrop is looking for an experienced and exceptional Sales Engineer (SE) to join the EMEA sales team. As SE, you will play a crucial role in driving sales and customer growth, furthering the company vision and adding to the overall success of the business.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Engineering, you will have responsibility for obtaining the technical win in each account by demonstrating technical leadership, providing product subject matter expertise, presenting technical concepts, and acting as an advisor and partner to the account’s technical teams. You are also responsible for technical leadership in the Pindrop organisation by providing feedback from the field into the broader Pindrop technical organisation.
what you'll do
- Generate new license revenue by engaging with the account’s technical team to drive toward a technical win
- Act as a subject matter expert for Pindrop’s expanding portfolio of solutions
- Acquire and integrate industry and market knowledge related to the competitive landscape, emerging fraud risk trends, and technologies in order to demonstrate market leadership
- Advise organisations on improvements to their IVR, call centre and fraud operational processes with the use of Pindrop technologies
- Develop and deliver presentations to articulate technical concepts relevant to each specific account’s environment, such as solution scope, size, integration / API flows, and business case / ROI
- Conduct product demonstration to customers and lead successful proof of value (POVs)
- Engage with Customer Success engineers to build Statements of Work (SOWs) and other technical documents
- Lead responding to customer RFP/RFI/RFQ documents, coordinating with others across the organisation as needed
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop a territory and per-account strategy and accurately forecast on technical opportunity details within Salesforce.com
who you are
- 10+ years of sales engineering experience, closing $1M+ deals
- Successful selling very large, complex deals with many moving parts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with executive presence and confidence
- Technical background with specific experience in call centre technology within Banking, Brokerage, Insurance, and Retail market sectors
- Experience with contact centre solutions is required, including voice network design, authentication, WFM, call recording, fraud management, or enterprise speech processing solutions
- A relentless self-starter that drives towards objectives while managing multiple competing priorities and specific deadlines
- Desire and passion to work at an early-stage, high-growth company
- Fearless, thoughtful, clear and transparent, curious and inquisitive, open-minded, and persistent
- A Winner and A Fighter: does not take no for an answer - doesn't accept things as they are - asks not why but why not
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of benefits we offer:
Recognized top employer
- Health plans
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones we’ve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research and continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, and trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call centre to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals and the base of our team’s peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this Position