Zinc is hiring a Software Engineer for JoeLister, our super easy eBay/Amazon multi-channel selling SaaS. Your role will be to support JoeLister’s ongoing maintenance along with building new features. Our current platform is built upon Meteor and mongoDB. We have thousands of active customers who trust JoeLister to help them sell more online. Your efforts will impact the success of many small business owners in a very real way.
This is a great position for an experienced software engineer who craves immediate impact of their work and an opportunity to be a technology leader.
- Part of your time will be involved in maintaining the codebase related to changes in APIs or reported customer issues.
- The rest of your time will be dedicated to building out new features.
- You will work with our product manager to discuss overall agenda and software development priorities.
- You will work with JoeLister support representatives in cases where support needs your guidance.
Apply for this Position
- As a small startup we offer flexibility in terms of work schedule and vacation.
- 100% remote environment. Live and work where you want. That said — we do have offices in San Francisco, if you prefer to work onsite (unlimited La Croix!).
- Zinc is backed by Y Combinator and some of the best angel investors in Silicon Valley, but we are also profitable and independent.
- Thousands of small businesses owners around the world make a living using Zinc's software.
- You will be surround by smart, driven, and dedicated co-workers.
- Competitive medical, dental, & retirement benefits.