With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
Our Growth team is looking to hire a Technical Project Manager who is resourceful and will use their troubleshooting, people and analytical skills to serve as liaison between our growth and development teams as well as helping merchants during their migration onto the ReCharge platform via email and phone and video chat.
- Lead the planning and implementation of enterprise client migrations on to the ReCharge platform.
- Manage and communicate detailed project plans, manage communication cadence and drive the team to meet tight deadlines.
- Implement processes consistent with Project Management Professional (PMP) and AGILE best practices.
- Must be a technical leader that can drive project processes and technical projects to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Proactively identify potential issues and propose mitigation plans or alternative solutions.
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Constantly monitor, track and report on progress of the project / program and communicate the status on regular cadence (twice a week).
- Educating merchants on proper store set-up.
- Recommending Third Party Apps.
- Working with merchants' internal and 3rd party design and development teams.
- Providing documentation and support during the set-up phase.
- 4+ years of experience in technical project management at a SaaS company, or similar
- Highly detail oriented, exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people.
- Experience with project/product management platforms (Asana, Jira)
- Experience with ticketing/communication technology platforms (Help Scout, Zendesk) a plus
- Expected work schedule: 9am - 6pm; any US timezone
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this Position