At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones, and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Our Sales & Marketing Lead for Professional Services EMEA will play a meaningful role in developing and executing go-to-market strategies to effectively and successfully sell Elastic's Consulting and Training Services. They will be a driving force behind ensuring that we meet our bookings' targets for Professional Services, and will work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and the broader Professional Services team in this endeavour.
Have you been responsible for leading the Sales & Marketing efforts for a Services organisation, having successfully lead the go-to-market aspects for Consulting and Training teams? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing the value proposition and the positioning of Services across the EMEA region
- Have lead responsibility for the Services relationship with EMEA Sales, monitoring the deal flow, services attach rate, and assisting Sales on adding services products and helping them close the services business.
- Be a liaison for Services across many different business units, including Sales, Field Marketing, Solutions Architecture, Customer Experience/Advocacy, Sales, Customer Success, and Sales Enablement.
- Establish core messaging, develop sales & enablement collateral, and integrate Services themes across customer-facing marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with our Professional Services Leadership team, as well as our Customer Success team, to define and implement global Services programs, assets, and offerings
- Consistently work to achieve revenue targets.
What You Bring Along:
7+ years in Software Services or Marketing, preferably in Big Data, Cloud and/or Open Source space
- A passion for enabling Field organizations and helping team members successfully position and sell Services offerings
- The ability to craft and articulate the value of Services to internal and external stakeholders, in order to drive adoption and increase sales
- You are a creative thinker and storyteller. You enjoy finding fun and compelling ways to deliver a message that resonates with a wide audience and are at ease presenting.
- A passion for working cross functionally and building relationships, and the ability to navigate across varied teams to successfully bring new Service offerings to market.
- Experience launching new products, including business development, product marketing, pricing and packaging
- A high comfort level with change, and the ability to wear different hats dependant on the need
- Previous Services sales experience is a big plus
A general understanding a Services P&L or prior experience managing budgets
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, NoSQL, Search, and Logging products.
- An understanding of SaaS/PaaS/IaaS business models
Additional Information: We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Apply for this Position