Gazelle Communications, a pioneer in the Everything-as-a-Service has an opening in the Sales - Channel Sales business unit. Our mission at Gazelle since day 1 is to both transform and make accessible the future of Connectivity and Communications - for everyone, everywhere!
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) is part of the Indirect Channel sales organization and is responsible for sales and revenue growth in a geographic territory which includes designated Regional Partners, Sub-agents and branches of National Partners. Our Channel Account Managers are expected to use consultative and strategic selling skills along with a strong understanding of the UCaaS industry to consistently achieve quota attainment as assigned by management. They are also expected to develop highly productive reseller and referral partner relationships so that partners become self-sufficient in marketing and selling our products.
- Discover and manage sales opportunities with all designated Partners in region, providing accurate and updated sales funnel with current status
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities to meet or exceed quota requirements, in Salesforce
- Manage and execution of Partner planning document
- Develop territory plan, including documenting recruiting strategy
- Meet with Partners, participate in joint sales calls to customers and assist the Partner in closing opportunities
- An in-depth knowledge of the features and benefits and requirements of all Alliances routes to market and the ability to articulate it to Partners along with the value proposition
- Assist Partners in broadening their product expertise and sales opportunities, striving for growth from all associated selling resources
- Train partners on product, processes, and effective sales techniques
- Escalate any pricing, SLA or other issues as needed
- Coordinate Partner access to Sales Engineering, Field Marketing and overlay resources as appropriate
- Disseminate all communications and announcements
- Coordinate local Partner participation in events and training
- Drive product and promotions and programs
- Attend Shows and conference calls, as designated by management
- Read all communications and maintaining a high level of knowledge on all products, programs and promotions
- Recruitment of partners in territory into partner program
- 5+ years’ of related experience in the Channel with Channel Partners
- Experience selling UCaaS and CCaaS products
- Proven success of building strong relationships and partnerships
- Advanced understanding of company’s telecommunications products and network capabilities
- Minimum of intermediate understanding of company financial measures and advanced understanding of telecommunications industry and indirect sales model
Gazelle is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.