- Design and develop landing pages and front-facing websites with respect to conversion goals and subject matter.
- Create mock interfaces and wireframes as needed to demonstrate functionality.
- Ensure consistent branding and a thoughtfulness to user experience.
- Collaborate with development team to demonstrate and refine prototypes and working UI solutions within the confines of product functionality.
- Ensure consistency within an established design guide and development architecture.
- Balance quality and time to meet business requirements and objectives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience developing and designing front-end interfaces.
- Solid skills in designing and coding client-side web pages and web applications.
- Experience with Sass, CSS-in-JS, Less or other CSS compilers.
- Experience with package bundlers, such as Webpack or Gulp.
- Comfortable with version control systems like GIT (or GitHub).
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling (Ajax) and working with API’s.
- Take ownership and work independently on large portions of a project with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
What We Offer:
Apply for this Position
- Competitive salary
- Totally remote work environment, setup shop at your local coffee shop or stay cozy in your own bed
- Ability to work autonomously, no lengthy meetings, sprints, or extraneous processes
- Flexible Schedule, no messy time-tracking or micromanaging