As an Enterprise Sales Associate, you are responsible for identifying potential enterprise and value-added reseller leads and selling DNSimple’s products and services to those leads. Additionally you will work the DNSimple team to refine our sales processes to promote healthy top-line and bottom-line growth.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- You will consistently track your leads and conversions and regularly report this information to company leadership.
- Present, promote and sell DNSimple products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and best practices.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Previous experience as an enterprise sales representative in the technology sector.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include information on how you found out about this position. Thanks!
Apply for this Position