Perengo is seeking a Data Engineer with excellent technical understanding of these domains, at least several years of experience are required. The job is a remote contract position working on several large database systems.
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Able to build enterprise grade architectures off of minimal and changing requirements
- Self driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Aren't happy with good, and build to great
- Excellent and proven knowledge of Postgres on Amazon RDS
- Excellent and proven knowledge of Amazon Redshift
- Excellent and proven knowledge of SQL
- EXPLAIN ANALYZE is one of your most used SQL commands
- Good knowledge of the following technologies is a bonus: Redash, Python, Shell scripting, Docker
- Proficiency in Git, JIRA and Teamcity are a plus
- 4+ years in a production environment a plus
- Database administration, tuning, management and security.
- Providing technical support for all database environments.
- Development and organization of all databases.
- Assessment and implementation of new technologies for the database layer.
- Providing long-term perspective on the relationship of the selected database technology to business opportunities.
- Set up, configure maintain and enhance proper infrastructure to support a large scale data analytics environment.
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Data Architect
- Postgres/RDS and Redshift Engineer
- Analytics Engineer
- Backend Data Engineer
- Data Warehouse Engineer
Perengo is a programmatic job advertising platform. We automate job distribution, measure / analyze performance in real time, and optimize towards our customer’s primary KPIs including cost-per-application and cost-per-hire.
What we Need from You:
Apply for this Position
- Salary Range
- Desired Start Date