Note: this job is open to US Residents only. Foreign nationals can apply but only if you live within the US.
What we do actually matters. CareEvolution's HIEBus platform creates better patient outcomes.
Simply stated, we make a Health Information Exchange software platform that ingests, links, and aggregates patient healthcare data, and supports web and mobile healthcare applications - including our own - in interacting with that data in meaningful ways.
We are looking for talented AWS DevOps Engineers to help us:
- Understand customer requirements, help those customers flesh out those requirements, and build solutions that meet them
- Establish and implement sensible and robust security policies for our cloud deployments
- Build robust solutions for automating the building, deployment, and configuration of our cloud deployments
- Build and implement policies for the verification and monitoring of legacy environments
- Support and improve our CI/CD pipeline
- Continuously research, understand, and evaluate tradeoffs in emerging DevOps cloud infrastructure and automation technologies
- Establish and implement good full life cycle development and deployment practices of our deployments; including the identification of tools, establishment of best practices, and cloud maintenance
At CareEvolution, we don't tell you what to do. Part of the work at CareEvolution is determining what to do. We've designed our organization specifically to promote creativity, innovation, and focus on solving some of the most difficult problems in healthcare.
Skills & Requirements
- EC2 (including instances and networking)
- Load Balancers
- Database administration (index rebuilds, perf monitoring and profiling, log shipping and the like)
- A real passion for solving problems in healthcare
- A willingness and ability to actively help define the scope of our work
- The ability and interest to learn many different things - and teach others
- Strategic thinking - in terms of helping us be competitive in the marketplace, yes - but more importantly, strategic in helping us deliver on our mission of creating better patient outcomes. We're serious about this.
- Clinical IT expertise (e.g. HL7, CCDAs, FHIR etc.)
- Interest in and ability to interact with clients as design partners
Apply for this Position