SIXGEN is a mission-focused company. Our success is predicated on our experienced cadre of technical Subject Matter Experts who provide solutions to the Nation’s toughest challenges in cyberspace. We conduct intelligence operations, mitigate threats to critical infrastructure and key resources, and develop the capabilities necessary for providing enhanced situational awareness to warfighters and decision makers through rapid data solutions backed by security best practice. Currently, both commercial and government organizations are facing obstacles in today's rapidly changing net-centric landscape, making cybersecurity a chief necessity.
SIXGEN would like to add an ambitious, dedicated, and self-motivated Posture & Exposure SME to our team.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in most of the following areas:
- Extensive development skills, including Python
- Ability to write scripts that pull from APIs
- Reviewing and pulling relevant data out of large data feeds and providing analysis of results and findings
- Creating and deploying a database
- Knowledge of best practice for querying data sets to get high leve of confidence quality findings
- Minimum 2 years in a leadership role
- ACTIVE Public Trust Clearance
- At least one of the following industry certifications: CISSP, CEH, Security+, GWAPT, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- PowerShell scripting
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Must be able to commute to Arlington, VA
- SIXGEN pays 100% of health benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K with 3.5% matching offered
- Some training and education may be covered by SixGen
- Relocation offered if necessary
- The salary range is dependent on skills, experience and is negotiable (SIXGEN typically pays above average)
- Must be a resident of United States