Property Meld is a growing startup in need of a full-time visual designer.
- All the usual tools would be involved. Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch experience
- Experience designing responsive web-based applications
- Must be located in North/South America timezone
- Work closely with UX designer to create beautiful, professional, responsive UI design for our web-based application
- Contribute to and maintain a visual system, incorporating a systematic approach to typography, color, and other style guide elements
- Conceptualize, define, design, and maintain atomic-designed components—from structural layouts to micro-interactions—across desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Design clean, organized, and well-documented components that promote reuse and allow engineers to build accurately
- The ability to pay attention to details, pixel perfect designs
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Experience with components / libraries / template integrations
- Understanding/experience with design concepts and effective UI/UX
- Able to set up files correctly for a web development team
- 4+ years of web-based design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (preferred, not required)
- Experience crafting, implementing, and evolving a design system, pattern library, or styleguide for web-based application
Compensation will be determined by the candidate’s experience.
Development team works remotely so we will accept remote candidates that can demonstrate that they have worked remotely before.
If interested, please apply and include a cover letter with the following:
Apply for this Position
- A link to your portfolio. Must include examples of responsive web-based application design.
- Tell us about a challenge you encountered when working on a responsive web-based application project and how you solved it.