Mozilla is seeking a Salesforce CRM Admin to help with design, implementation and deployment of Salesforce.com (Sales, Service, Marketing clouds) across our corporation and foundation. We will be looking to you to gather business requirements and solution those requirements when needed. Must have the ability to prioritize multiple projects and objectives, and present solutions in team meetings.
In this position you will…
- Work closely with the Salesforce CRM Application Manager to configure integrations, dashboards, workflows, and custom objects in our Salesforce instance
- Gather and assess business requirements and solution design around legacy data, evolving program needs and data clean up
- Provide input on vendor selection, implementation, timeline and other strategic decisions
- Implement rollout and user training
- Develop new capabilities by providing best practice-based design, configuration, and implementation. Including the customization and configuration of workflows, business processes, and other out of the box features
- Manage user set up and security
- Collaborate with business analysts and IT partners to execute the implementation of new features and functions
- Identify opportunities to automate and improve user experience utilizing solution capabilities
- Support the integration of other systems and tools into CRM
- Monitor and track data quality, migrations, and integrations
- Create analytics reporting per internal requirements using standard and advanced tools
- Provide support, diagnostics and resolution to complex problems
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University
- 3+ years’ experience working with CRM technology (preferably Salesforce.com) application design, build, test, and deployment
- Up to 10% travel annually
- Salesforce.com Certified Admin 201 or higher
- Working knowledge of SQL, SOQL and working with large data sets
- Administered for instances that have used Service and Marketing Clouds
- Experience with localization and global implementations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; possesses strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies is a plus
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this Position