This position can be located anywhere in the world and is remote based.
GitLab is looking for a Recruiting Manager to create positive experiences for GitLab applicants and hiring teams. We're growing quickly and need a dynamic team member to help us identify amazing candidates, improve our existing hiring practices, and deliver exceptional customer service. GitLab strives to be a preferred employer and will rely on the recruiters to act as brand ambassadors by embodying the company values and identifying those values in potential team members. We need a recruiter who is enthusiastic about working with high volume and is dedicated to helping us build a qualified, diverse, and motivated team. This role reports to the Recruiting Director.
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule 30 minute interview with a People Business Partner
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute interview with our Recruiting Director
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute interview with our Chief Culture Officer
- Finally, our CEO may choose to conduct a final interview
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.