Do you have solid knowledge and experience working with ES6, Webpack, Git, SASS, and Vue.js? Become a part of the exciting growth of Blendr.io!
Blendr.io is an iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) solution and one of the fastest-growing IT start-ups from Belgium. We are on a mission to help other SaaS companies supercharge their integration capabilities.
Blendr.io is looking for a motivated and autonomous Frontend Engineer to work on developing new features for our integration platform.
- Architect, build, deploy and iterate new features and capabilities of the Blend Editor – the core of the Blendr.io integration platform.
- Own the quality of your deliverable through good design, code, implementation, and testing.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, stay up-to-day with the industry best practices for software development.
What makes you a great candidate
- Knowledge of ES6, Webpack, Git, and SASS
- Experience working in Vue.js
- Autonomy and ownership. There won’t be any micromanaging, you will take the full ownership of developing new features. Of course, the Blendr.io development team can always help you.
- Strong sense of engineering pragmatism by being able to weigh technical debt against risk and business value when making daily decisions on how much or little to engineer a given feature or solution.
- Critical eye for spotting issues and improvement opportunities from the lowest to the highest level.
Nice to have
Apply for this Position
- Experience with Vuex and/or Vue Router.
- Experience with Laravel or any back-end experience.
- Experience consuming real-time API’s (e.g. WebSockets, polling).