Sherpa, Inc. is growing our team! We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to partner with clients to drive adoption, manage business processes, and grow our business. This role is a balance of individual work within a highly collaborative team. You will be working directly with clients to maintain and grow existing relationships and will identify expansion opportunities with the goal of achieving negative net churn.
This role at Sherpa, Inc. will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at:
- Collaborating with others to drive best practices
- Working directly with clients to achieve success
- Communicating with fellow team members
- Identifying opportunities for product expansion
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company
What you’ll do
- As Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Relentless customer support through multiple channels such as Facebook, Freshdesk, email and chat.
- Onboarding new customers and training their staff on how to use the Lead Sherpa platform effectively.
- Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment.
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of our service.
- Conducting webinars with groups of customers to assist with onboarding and product adoption.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
Apply for this Position
- Professional experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- A great track record of expanding revenue and mitigating customer churn.
- Excellent communication skills, a great listener.
- Tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis.
- Experience working with customer communication and ticketing tools like Intercom and Freshdesk.