About the role:
Filebase is seeking a dedicated Social Media & Community Manager to join our team and lead our external media efforts. Reporting to our executive staff, this person will be responsible for developing, executing and measuring the results of our social media strategies across social channels to drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy.
This is a new role within our marketing team and is an opportunity to significantly shape our marketing efforts directly, moving forward. In addition to working with key internal stakeholders, this person will likely have several opportunities for collaboration with our sales and customer support teams.
We are looking for team members who have the grit to dig deeper, understand problems, and deliver innovative solutions, in a distributed and highly competitive market.
Does this sound like the right place for you?
We want someone who can:
- Scale our growing social following. Create stories and messages to ignite the passion of customers, prospects, employees and partners.
- Dream up, create, and launch an entirely new community for us, from scratch.
- Moderate discussions, own processes, and help to engage in existing communities that we are active in.
- Produce and share content around Filebase (including videos and memes).
- Help write a community engagement playbook to help our team better communicate with our current and future users.
- Launch and manage hackathons & community-built projects using Filebase
- Create and nurture our superusers, engage with marketing around new case studies
- Track and analyze engagement metrics.
- Share feedback and insights from our community that can inform our overall product and marketing strategies.
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years’ experience in social media marketing across various channels (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Discord, Reddit etc.)
- A people person, one with a passion for technology and data storage.
- Talented storyteller with copywriting skills
- Obsessed with making sure your community is happy and healthy.
- Always going above and beyond to help users and ensure they’re happy.
- History of successfully managing and engaging with a growing community or ecosystem.
- Ideally a passion for cloud, storage and related blockchain technologies.
- Creative, analytical and very much in the details
- Empathy. You look to understand pain points first, then create solutions second.
- A portfolio of compelling content, produced across multiple social channels.
- Basic photoshop and video editing skills. Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Heavily subsidized benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and dependents.
- 401k w/ employer match
- Unlimited PTO and Flexible working hours
- Remote-first Culture,
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (when in-person events come back!)
- High output, creative and passionate teammates
- Missing something appealing here? Please let us know!