This is a unique role in which you’ll be managing the CEO’s personal and professional schedule as well as assisting with high impact tasks and projects. You’ll work with the CEO on everything from recruiting to customer experience studies to project management of some of our feature launches. We have a lot of interesting work ahead and it’s imperative that you are excited and willing to wear many hats. Your job is to make the CEO more effective. If this sounds like something you’re excited about, then let’s hear from you!
vidIQ is based in San Francisco but a remote organization whose CEO operates on PST time zone. We are looking for someone who can operate from 9-5pm PST.
You’ll be working remotely with a team of YouTube obsessed developers, designers, analysts, data scientists and marketers to deliver products that help millions of video creators leverage data-driven insights to grow their audiences and optimize their content online.
- To effectively support the CEO by managing various administrative tasks and projects, as well as tasks, projects, and communications with clients and vendors.
- Executive support for the CEO, including scheduling of meetings/calendar management, making travel arrangements, booking conferences, speaking engagements, etc.
- Assisting with preparing, pitching and scheduling speaking engagements for the CEO at events and conferences
- Assist in coordination of team offsites as well as teamwide event planning while at conferences.
- Managing social media accounts for the company and the CEO with focus on the personal brand development for the CEO
- Managing relationships with publishers, writers and editors, proofreading and publishing articles and blog posts
Apply for this Position
- Located anywhere in the mainland United States
- 3-6 years of prior experience as a receptionist, office manager, and/or an executive assistant.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Flawless command of English)
- Experience with proofreading and editing.
- Proven ability to resolve customer service and administrative issues.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.