We're looking to add a new node to the Product Marketing cluster, focusing on Kibana. In this role, you will be a trusted thought partner to product management leads, working closely on jointly defining the outbound strategy and go to market for Kibana. To be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable with the technical aspects of your product and the markets they play in, as well as, the creative aspects of positioning technology through stories that are compelling, authentic, and engaging.
What you will be doing:
- Craft outbound messaging and content for Kibana
- Enable the field on new and existing features, through training and content
- Define and execute the GTM strategy for new launches & campaigns
- Maintain a subset of competitive analysis for Kibana competitors
- Attend and present at events to help showcase our products
- Some travel is required
What you will bring:
- Direct experience with data analytics and/or visualization products
- Curiosity about the “how” of technology to tell compelling stories about the “why”
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. CS, CSE, EE) or relevant work experience
- Proven ability to craft engaging content, including blog posts, decks, videos, etc.
- Comfort working in a very cross functional role, with a highly distributed team
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Elastic Stack is preferred, but not required.
- Comfortable marketing to mix of developers and business audiences
- Prior experience in a more technically hands-on role (developer, sales engineer, consultant, etc) is a bonus
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
At Elastic, we strive to have parity of benefits across regions. While regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of people is the right thing to do.
- Health coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible location and schedule for many roles.
- Generous number of vacation days each year.
- Double your charitable giving — we match up to 1% of your salary.
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
Apply for this Position