This is a remote job for a full time, salaried employee working mostly US business hours.
TruckersReport is looking for a Paid Media Manager to join our company and manage digital advertising for our truck driver job board. We are looking to bring our paid advertising in-house and have you manage & grow what our agency has been doing. We offer a competitive salary, unlimited vacation and a work environment that allows you the freedom to think of and execute new ideas to help grow the business.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Work independently to manage, plan and execute keyword research, campaign setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis, optimization, and budgeting
- Generate quality leads across Google, Facebook & Instagram, and expand lead generation to new sources like programmatic, video and other job boards
- Optimize campaigns to drive positive ROI and deliver against our KPI
- Provide a weekly and monthly update to let the executive team know what you are working on
- Build custom reports / dashboards that help show your success and where we should continue to invest resources
- Set goals and make sure we stay focused on ROI at the company
- Helping us continue to learn by testing new ad creative, and site copy to make sure we are driving the best CPL possible. Sharing your new learns with the team would be great
- Identify new or emerging technology (i.e programmatic), best practices, and capabilities to stay ahead of our competitors
- 3+ years of experience running paid media campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook. Bonus if you have experience with Unbounce or another landing page platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery of Google Ads Scripts and Excel formulas
- Have worked collaboratively with account managers, sales and developers
- Strong interest in getting certification in Google Adwords, Bing & Facebook
Compensation and Benefits
- $70,000 - $90,000 Annual Salary, depending on experience
- Up to $500/month in health expense reimbursements
- Work from home with flexible hours
TruckersReport is a network of professional truck drivers connected by our trucking industry forum, which provides an independent community for drivers to share information and assist each other’s careers. We also offer a job board that helps truckers across the country find gainful employment. We are helping digitize an industry that is the backbone of getting goods across this country.
Apply for this Position