You’re a fun, hardworking Project Manager who’s committed to using your gifts to making the world a better place.
You thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment. You’re excited to use your technical know-how and solutions-oriented mindset to see development projects through from ideation to implementation.
This position is responsible for overseeing all development projects. You’ll work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager and the Creative Project Manager to iterate on existing projects and implement new ones. This includes creating scopes for the development team, handling Q/A checks on working projects, managing bugs and technical issues as reported by our team, and overseeing the technical success of product launches.
As a part of our team, you’ll wear many hats and have the opportunity to help grow and shape the future of our company. The only limit is your drive, commitment and imagination.
Reading this makes you say, “WOW — that’s ME!”:
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You have a curious, efficient, and solution-oriented mindset
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges and question
- You do great work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team (you’ll need to do both here!)
- When a mission-critical project happens, you work until the job gets done
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You’re hyper focused on getting the details right — you don’t do sloppy work or let little things slip through the cracks
- You’re on top of the latest and greatest in techniques and technologies
In an ideal world, you have:
- 2+ years of project management experience
- A background in web technology
- A technical understanding of websites and web applications. While you may not be able to write the code yourself, you understand how it functions and how to communicate what may be broken.
- The ability to explain web technologies to those who may not understand it, but need to use it every day
- Strong ideation skills and are able to execute a project from start to finish independently
This position is not for you if:
- You have personal drama
- You don’t really commit wholeheartedly to anything
- You think self-help is weird
- You have no sense of humor
- You don’t live and work in the continental United States
The nitty gritty
- We’re open to this being a full time employee or freelance position
- Full time employees get 6 weeks paid vacation, 401K, health/dental insurance, inspiration days, paid holidays, and competitive pay
- Your location isn’t as important as your attitude and talent, but it’s required that you live and work in the continental United States
- This is a virtual position working with our virtual team
Marie Forleo International is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this Position