TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 10,000 businesses. Our mission is is to make eCommerce easier for everyone.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We're a team, built on trust.
- We're proud to be remote.
- We're in control of our own destiny.
TaxJar’s remote-only team of almost 50 people is growing quickly. Our team has an immediate full-time opening for an enthusiastic, highly-experienced, Partner Marketing Manger.
*This is a full-time remote position, available to folks located in the continental US only.
OUR TEAMS MISSION
The TaxJar marketing team’s mission is clear: get more eCommerce businesses to experience TaxJar to manage their sales tax reporting, filing and calculations. Our partner team is working hard to create new opportunities across eCommerce carts, solution providers, integration partners, etc, and we're looking for someone to join the marketing team to support and promote these amazing new deals.
The Partner Marketing Manager's goal is to build and execute marketing initiatives with partners that engage, excite and enable their customers to use TaxJar's products to save time in their business.
AS A PARTNER MARKETING MANAGER AT TAXJAR YOU WILL
- Deliver on co-marketing commitments tied to new partner agreements and new integration launches.
- Lead, plan, and organize TaxJar's events and sponsorship engagements including summits, workshops, webinars, and trainings.
- Assist with content creation for partner marketing efforts (Draft blog posts, present on joint webinars, create partner email content, etc)
- Engage with partners on a monthly basis to share feature releases and promote TaxJar to new partner audiences.
- Own TaxJar's external landing pages and plugin/app/extension store destinations. Ensure all branding is up to date and continually improve assets, etc. (Magento Marketplace, Shopify App Store, WooCommerce, Stripe, Squarespace and more).
- Manage partner-specific content creation and guest-posting calendars alongside the content team.
- Use data to continually improve partner marketing efforts across all marketing channels including blogs, press releases, videos, etc.
- Help manage the social media accounts for TaxJar and engage with key influencers, partners, and solution providers.
- Bring a creative and open mind to the team and be ready to hit the ground running.
- Must be willing to travel and attend in-person trade-shows and manage events on the ground.
This is an exciting partner marketing role and requires a self-starter with strong experience in executing launches and events and has a deep understanding of eCommerce solutions landscape You don't wait for others to tell you what to do—you figure things out on your own. You ask questions. You get clarity. You do what's best for the customer and our partners. You listen well.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of product launch campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and deliver revenue-generating trade shows & events
- An outgoing and passionate partner marketer, with the attitude to deliver in high-growth environment
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, zoom, email, etc)
This is not an entry level position. You’re an experienced Partner Marketing Manager of 5+ years
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.
Apply for this Position