At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a Senior HR Operations Generalist who will partner closely with the HR Director, APJ, regional leaders and functional HRBPs, and HR Ops to support our HR initiatives and activities in APJ.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will drive our focus on delivering a highly personalized, employee-centric experience.
- Ensure that all of Elastic's HR activities and programs align with our overall goals, comply with legal requirements and foster an inspiring culture
- Be an active team member in the APJ region and understand what matters to our people, at all levels within the organisation
- Help us use the feedback gathered from regional teams to ensure our HR team engages in a high-touch way across the region
- Build your presence and connections regionally to ensure that the HR team remains aware of the most meaningful people topics amongst our various teams and can make the highest impact when delivering programs
- Provide input to the global benefits team on benefits roadmaps in the countries you are responsible for
- Advise on local practice and policies in your region
What You Bring Along:
You thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, take a global view, are data driven and technically savvy and have a passion for bringing people insights to the business. Oh, and you know that sometimes laughter is, indeed, the best solution.
You think big, challenge convention and are excited to help us reinvent what we believe HR should be at Elastic. You also:
- Have passion for People and love to see them thrive in the workplace
- Find satisfaction in doing a great job and thrive as part of a team
- Have real ambition to improve the employee experience at Elastic in your region
- A relentless problem-solver: you always focus on the positives and how to address challenges, rather than simply identifying them;
- Are a skilled communicator with excellent self-awareness and clearly communicate across languages and cultures
And you have:
- 4+ years progressive experience in an HR Generalist role within the APJ region
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and manage change
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Maybe another language relevant to the APJ region
- High degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Apply for this Position