Snapcart is a place that embraces diversity, high level of transparency, employee growth, employee influences, freedom and flexibility and real ownership. We value ideas and we believe everyone has a voice in Snapcart as our employees are our single most important asset that help build Snapcart to where we are today. We have over 15 nationalities in our company with diverse background and strong sense of ownership and purpose, who came together to realize our common vision.
Snapcart is for the fun, energy filled, curios and talented individuals. Join us if you are up to join a group of smart and widely diverse members across Asia and Europe.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Java Software development experience (Spring boot framework)
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and concurrent systems, machine learning, information retrieval, developing large software systems.
Apply for this Position
- Demonstrable ability to rapidly prototype proofs-of-concept and technical demonstrations.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Experience architecting and developing large scale distributed systems, parallelism, multithreading and synchronization.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for high-load, concurrent systems.