At GitLab, we are fundamentally changing the way our customers get their software to market by putting the entire DevOps lifecycle into a single application. With over 100,000 organizations using the product GitLab is one of the fastest growing companies in technology. Our customer success teams are responsible for ensuring that our customers are wildly successful in achieving their business outcomes with the GitLab product as they move to truly modern DevOps. A complete long-term engagement of planning, strategy, coaching, services and relationship building ensures our customers exceed their goals and digitally transform. We know that our customers trust GitLab to take their ideas all the way from plan to shipped product in production and we don’t take that responsibility lightly. We have an incredible existing, and rapidly growing, customer base, with a passionate, supportive open-source community and incredibly talented teams located in 40 countries focused on supporting them.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Sales Systems to help support the Field Teams by managing critical business processes and systems. This role requires collaboration with cross-functional departments and being recognized as the expert for all related processes. This is a great opportunity to create scalable processes to support a fast growing company where your responsibilities will increase exponentially with your ability. The role will support the vision of Gitlab’s sales leadership team and will report to our VP of Field Operations.
- Chief administrator of all sales systems
- Help drive business system strategy and direction across Sales, Marketing and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with other departments to improve integration between Salesforce and other mission-critical systems, including Marketo, Zendesk and Zuora.
- Optimize current business processes (e.g. CPQ/QTC) to scale for growth and efficiency
- Facilitate successful implementation of new technology and processes, fostering an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Manage the development of detailed design specifications for use by the technical team.
- Manage data governance processes and adherence of guidelines between internal business units and systems.
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key business metrics.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years in a business and/or systems role
- Salesforce.com ninja including validation rules, workflow, formulas, sandbox and customization of all standard and custom objects.
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence colleagues, fostering strong working relationships.
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Significant experience with SOQL, APEX and VisualForce
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator & Force.com Developer
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization