We are looking for a senior Android developer responsible for leading native Android software development efforts in a Trusted Execution Environment. The goal is to build consumer facing Android applications that use Truepic technology, but at a deeper level than the typical Android APIs. This role requires someone who knows the Android platform top to bottom, how OEMs integrate with hardware and build and deliver trusted applications in their images. Collaboration across company boundaries with partners will be required, so solid written and verbal communications skills, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, and the creation of quality products is essential. In this role, you will drive and shape the technical direction for our mobile engineering efforts.
- 5+ years experience working on the Android platform, with deep knowledge of Android OS architecture, hardware (OEM and chipset differences), and layers of the stack beyond the standard Android API.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices- Strong knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Deep understanding of the camera and storage subsystems and image / video capture APIs- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as GPS, gyroscopes, and accelerometers
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git- Familiarity with continuous integration, mobile QA and test frameworks, and Android build automation processes
Nice to Haves:
Apply for this Position
- Familiarity with Trusted Execution Environments (TEE) on Android a huge plus.
- Understanding of secure computing and prior work in high-trust computing environments a plus