At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Elastic is looking for a world-class Technical Recruiter, who is passionate about building teams, both domestically and internationally. You will source and recruit outstanding Engineering talent all around the globe and have a great impact on our rapid growth. You come with an in-depth understanding of and experience with technical professionals, with a particular interest in software engineering.
This role can be based remotely in either in US or Canada.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes ensuring a smooth and positive candidate and team experience
- Qualify candidates for technical and cultural fit
- Develop, implement and execute recruiting and sourcing strategies to ensure healthy pipeline of qualified engineers.
- Build solid relationships with engineering and other technical teams
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Track and understand relevant metrics for your activity and pipeline and actively share your progress with peers and hiring teams
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Elastic’s business and technical developments, and our in the competitive landscape
- Be an Elastic brand ambassador before, during, and after the recruiting process
What You Will Bring:
- A good couple of years of Recruitment experience, ideally within both agency and in-house environments;
- Experience in rapidly growing technological org;
- Must have internal recruiting experience;
- Excellent and outstanding communication skills;
- Driven by data, able to create insightful reports;
- International flair: we are a globally distributed company and you’ll be dealing with colleagues and candidates all around the world.
- Curiosity is key to working successfully with our engineering teams; you want to learn and understand what they do so you can find even better talent for them.
- Sense of responsibility and ownership and ability to reliably partner with your teams.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Distributed-first company with contributors in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Apply for this Position