Growth Machine is expanding quickly, and we need your help to produce the best content on the internet.
In just over a year we've grown into a full-time team of six publishing over 50 articles per week across a dozen client sites, while also running a tea company, writer matchmaking service, and a growth course. We're busy!
We need an operational assistant to help us manage the many processes we're following on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis for our clients and internal projects.
It's the ultimate role for someone who likes wearing many hats, keeping things organized, and finding new ways to do things more efficiently.
Your role will first and foremost require a flexible curiosity towards learning and executing processes to support the Growth Machine team and clients.
That may include:
- Organizing client projects using Asana, Google Sheets, Zapier, and other tools
- Preparing weekly reports for clients
- Paying invoices to freelancers, and sending invoices to clients
- Uploading and publishing content for Growth Machine sites
- Attending client sales calls and meetings to record relevant notes and action items
- Doing research for new Growth Machine projects, such as related to Cup & Leaf and The Writer Finder
Who You Are
- You’re experienced working in some field where you’re helping the business run more smoothly.
- You're serious about order and organization. We have tons of moving pieces in our systems right now, and we need someone who can help keep everything on track and keep our machine running smoothly.
- You’re punctual. You’ll be helping organize the systems that let us publish 50+ articles per week across a dozen sites, so deadlines can’t be options to you.
- You’re great at working independently, setting your own goals and hitting them.
Benefits of Working With Us
Apply for this Position
- We’re a 100% remote company, so you can work anywhere from Pittsburgh to Phuket.
- We have awesome benefits like profit sharing, 401k match, medical, dental, and vision insurance, team retreats, and more.
- We’re growing rapidly, and you’ll have ample opportunities to take on bigger roles.
- We have clients whose products you'll actually use and love.
- You'll get to see millions of people read the content you're helping make possible.