This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is interested in developing their SaaS sales & marketing career and can hit the ground running!
To find out who we are, what we do and the role we are recruiting for, please click this link:
The primary focus of the role will be to generate qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel, generating revenue from both new and existing customers.
As well as targeting new company prospects, you’ll collaborate with our sales & success teams to help expand our footprint within existing client firms.
- Build and run outbound email marketing campaigns to target new prospects, generate leads, and expand our footprint within our existing client base
- Manage responses from demand generation exercises and other marketing activity by phone, email, and Zoomforth’s social networks
- When relevant, educate leads on product and demonstrate its viability as a potential solution
- Identify key influencers and decision makers within prospect firms, across many different departments
- Engage with prospects to discover their business needs and to explore how we might best support them, before passing qualified leads to our sales and success teams
- Maintain data integrity and use data to analyze results and refine your approach
- Review existing lead generation processes and propose process enhancements to accelerate sales cycles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native English speaker
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales-oriented role, preferably for a SaaS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where you are managing multiple projects at once
- Strong influencing skills, both written and oral
- Customer-focused, consultative and value-based approach to selling
- Openness to giving and receiving feedback—both positive and constructive
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
NICE TO HAVES
- Prior experience of working for a SaaS company
- Prior experience with LinkedIn, Salesforce, and any sales enablement tools
- Prior experience of working in a remote role
COMPENSATION & LOGISTICS
- $60,000 - $80,000 per year, subject to experience (including base + commission)
- 0.05% – 0.3% equity
- Health, medical and dental
- Unlimited vacation
- This is a remote job, with opportunities for travel and team retreats
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Sales Associate" in the subject line. Include a resume or LinkedIn profile (either is fine), as well as any other links that help us understand who you are, along with a short cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us about an important lesson that you have learned in the past year, that's relevant to the role. Also in your cover letter, please confirm that you've read the required qualifications of the posting, and are aware that this position is remote. Thank you!
Apply for this Position