Switch Themes builds themes exclusively for Shopify’s theme store.
We’re looking for a Casual Support Assistant who can improve the quality of our support across all our themes.
This is a casual role with an estimated 5-10 hours a week.
You will be responsible for helping merchants that use our themes get the most out of them. This includes:
- Providing ongoing support to merchants by answering customer emails
- Documenting questions, feature requests and bugs
- Having expert knowledge on the themes we offer so you can recommend the best solutions to our merchants
- Helping maintain and grow our Help Scout support centre with articles and tutorials
- Assisting merchants with HTML/CSS customisations when necessary
Your experience and skills:
- Expert knowledge in the Shopify platform, especially setting up stores with the theme editor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a caring, polite and positive tone of voice
- Language requirements: high level of English fluency (written and spoken)
- Experience in developing Shopify Themes
- Knowledge of Shopify’s Slate development tool
If you have strong web development skills, the role can expand to assisting with updates and maintenance of our themes.
To apply, please record a 5 minute video where you introduce yourself and go over why you’d like to work with Switch and what your thoughts are on excellent customer service. You can upload this to either YouTube or Vimeo as a private video and include the link when submitting your application.
Apply for this Position