The financial analyst works directly with members of our senior leadership team to analyze and track the business, plan and derive goals, and collaborate effectively with other departments to achieve them. The Financial Analyst is a detail oriented self starter who can balance multiple projects, and is excited by building processes that scale.
- Plan the wholistic financial trajectory of the business. Work with senior leaders across functional groups to instrument the business. Determine key metrics and measure how resources will be deployed to achieve them.
- Oversee the company’s financial health and drive monthly reporting packages. Provide ongoing communication and collaboration with business partners. Surface the performance of our key financial and operational metrics to our senior leadership team and the Board.
- Embrace new information and proactively look for ways to better understand our business performance. Utilize new information to help improve visibility and forecasting.
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance preferred; MBA a plus
- 3-5 Experience in Professional Services Finance
- Hands on Experience with Professional Finance Tools
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably at a leading investment bank or fast growing SaaS business.
- Significant experience with sophisticated financial modeling. Direct company FP&A experience is a plus.
- Ability to turn large data sets into meaningful insights. Ability to code using SQL is a plus.
- Solid understanding of the key drivers of a SaaS business.
- Proactive thinker looking to build processes that scale.
- Distill and simplify complex financial concepts for all audiences.
- Build trust and effectively collaborate cross functionally.
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find her/his job title on our team page.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with our Financial Business Partner
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a second interview with our Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a third interview with our Senior Internal Audit Manager
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Apply for this Position