We are looking for an experienced product leader to be responsible for the growth and go-to-market aspects of Elastic Cloud, Elastic’s rapidly growing hosted service.
We are looking for a person who has helped define the vision and made critical decisions in the evolution of a technology focused SaaS product and has experience in leading a fast growing product offering. In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Elastic Cloud Team and Tech leads to define and maintain a shared vision for the future of Elastic Cloud.
- Drive growth of the service by continuously iterating and improving the user on-boarding and ongoing product experience.
- Work with upstream product and engineering teams at Elastic to ensure awareness and alignment of the priority and timing of critical features and changes, and their applicability to the Elastic Cloud platform.
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing teams on go-to-market, messaging, competitive analysis and enablement.
- Collaborate with the Elastic community team on promotional activities for Elastic users across the world.
- Gather market competitive and trend data, customer and community feedback and usage information to develop product insights
- 5+ years of proven track record in managing technology focused SaaS products
- Solid understanding and familiarity with cloud technologies (such as AWS, Azure, and GCP) and developer-focused products
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Curiosity and an open mind
- Ego-free attitude — we are here for the success of the team and the company
- Empathy, transparency, and a good sense of humour
Preferred skills and experience:
- BA or a higher degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS)
- Experience with one or more of the common use-cases for the Elastic Stack, such as application search, logging, metrics, APM, business analytics, security analytics, GIS, etc.
- Experience with Open Source software and/or commercial open source companies.
- Comfort working in a very cross-functional role, with a highly distributed, global team
Apply for this Position