As the Director of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for leading the team that ensures effective strategy, efficient investment, and accountability across the GitLab marketing department. You will be responsible for ensuring marketing technology is customized to the needs of its users as well as set up to ensure effective data quality. You will also lead process development, budget administration, and marketing analytics.
- 10+ years of experience including:
- 5+ years of management experience
- Direct experience in enterprise software industry and SaaS Strong leadership presence
- Balance of strategic vision and tactical execution
- Extremely analytical and strategic
- Adept at managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated experience designing an innovative marketing technology stack
- Proven experience with change management and organizational transformation
- BA or equivalent experience
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find her/his job title on our team page.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters.
- A 45 minute interview with future peer/s (Director of Product Marketing; Director of Sales Development)
- A 45 minute interview with future direct report/s (Manager of Online Growth; Manager of Content Marketing)
- A 45 minute interview with future partner/s (HR Business Partner; Sales)
- A 45 minute interview with our CMO
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.