Millions of people around the world are doing something that inspires their friends and provides for their families in ways that have never been possible before. They’re solving pain points for people in all walks of life and collectively they’re changing the world.
Postie is a funded startup based in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia.
We love small brands and deeply believe in the power of small brands to take over the world.
We’re building a big, exciting business with customers that we love and admire.
...and we are looking for someone who can bring our story to life and help us connect with thousands of customers all over the world.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about a test and learn mindset, excels at co-ordinating teams, freelancers, and agencies, thrives in a collaborative switched on environment, and is willing to dive into the who, what and why of email marketing for small to top tier brands. Someone who goes above and beyond to shape systems and processes to ensure we deliver on each initiative to spread the word about Postie far and wide.
We need someone who can:
- Quickly get to know Postie like the back of their hand;
- Be a great communicator both written and orally;
- Jump right into our weekly advertising, content, and growth rhythms;
- Work closely with product, design, SEO and other cross-functional teams/members;
- Execute our strategies as fast as we develop them;
- Chase metrics and set processes in place that help us measure and scale each KPI;
- Be on the front line to communicate marketing requirements and results with internal and external team members
- Create playbooks for new marketing processes
- Tie outcomes and results to every marketing activity for internal learnings and iterations
- Translate Postie’s requirements into actionable briefs for freelancers.
- Quickly become a Postie master, jump on board and learn the system like the back of your hand.
- Be an excellent communicator with exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Be a T-shaped marketer with interest and/or experience in at least one marketing channel from email, SEO, content, or social.
- Be a problem solver with the ability to respond creatively to unexpected situations and turn problems into opportunities.
- Be proactive, self-motivated, willing to learn, and a team player who likes to roll with change.
- Be analytical about what we can measure and scale.
- Be passionate about user acquisition.
- Be super organised and passionate about project management (read: must love spreadsheets) for marketing, or be willing to learn quickly on the job.
Nice to have
- Be a bit of a tech nerd, up to date with the latest and greatest developments in this space
- Experience using mailchimp, slack, intercom and/or web support systems
- Experience co-ordinating quick turn around projects that directly impact product growth
- Experience setting up new playbooks with strategic guidance
- Full-time (40 hours per week) job with contract.
- Amazing, talented and motivated team
- Work with a fun team on a product that customers love
- Share in our organisation-wise personal development benefits
- Lots of other perks!
- Apply through this form right here >>>https://gopostie.typeform.com/to/cVgoa9
- We’ll shortlist and set a task for shortlisted candidates
- We’ll then do an initial call with a shorter short list
Postie is a fun place to work, we love our customers and have been backed by some of the best investors in the world. We're a small team and give every team member the opportunity to take responsibility and run their own show. As we're growing fast, everyone has the potential to rise with the business, take on more and more responsibility and come on a big exciting journey with us.
We're excited to be doing what we do and the successful candidate will love their job.
Apply for this Position