What would I do at Litmus?
As our environment grows, we're looking for a Sr Operations Engineer with extensive experience building and automating cloud and on-premise platforms.
- Be a member of the Site Reliability Engineering team, bringing your expertise to join with theirs
- Work closely with the other engineering teams to build and maintain our platform and tooling
- Write and maintain automation cookbooks, modules, etc to reduce toil and improve consistency and reliability of our cloud and physical platform
- Share your knowledge and expertise across teams
- Participate in the oncall rotation with the rest of the SRE team
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
Apply for this Position
- Experience in production operations work with Windows and Linux platforms
- In-depth experience with building and organizing AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) roles and policies
- Experience integrating heterogeneous environments
- Natural troubleshooting skills: comfortable investigating any problem, while still knowing when to ask for help
- Familiarity with DevOps theory and practice
- Experience running a production environment on a public cloud, preferably AWS
- Familiarity with Containers and FAAS (Lambda, Docker, etc)
- Familiarity with systems automation tools like Terraform, Chef and/or Puppet.
- Comfortable writing and maintaining code, experience with .NET, C#, Ruby or Go is a plus
- Some experience with VMWare is preferred
- Experience with Kibana and Grafana is also a plus