With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission 'to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 100 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
To execute our growth strategy we’re looking for Front End Engineers to join the Workflow Tools team. This team will enable ReCharge to supply internal and external customers with great experiences managing customers and products.
- Build new UI patterns while also refactoring older ones.
- Assist with documentation of new features, contributing to the documentation of existing ones.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Help identify and fix front-end bugs and issues.
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards.
- Work and collaborate with both the design and backend development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
- 3+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient with build tools, Webpack, preprocessors, and asset pipeline
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- Experience working with a team in a collaborative manner
- Self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- Scrum or Agile experience
Familiarity with the BEM methodology, SEO and optimization principles, UX and page optimizations
- Experience with Python, Flask, Jinja (or liquid)
- Experience with Shopify theme or plugin development a huge plus
- Experience with browser compatibility tools or techniques, Browserstack
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.