CVEDIA is a funded AI company that develops deep learning solutions for some of the largest organisations on the planet. Our computer vision simulation platform SynCity is the first of its kind - using gaming development tools and machine learning theory, we’ve created a custom, simulated universe that can train and validate AI models for things like autonomous cars, boats, and drones, as well as for applications like robotics, industrial AI, smart cities, and agriculture. Our team is located in 19 countries and we pride ourselves on being autonomous, invested, and highly communicative team members.
- Translate design specifications into functional features
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, materials and shaders, 3D math, and performance optimisations.
- Experience with compute and geometry shaders is a plus
- Experience with CUDA is a plus
- Experience with debugging tools, and the usage of the Unity Profiler
- Experience optimising memory and space usage
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving 3D standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git and PlasticSCM
What We Offer
- Fully distributed team - located in 19 countries
- 4 weeks paid holiday per year
- Yearly team meet-up
- Scrum development process
- Anti-discriminatory company culture - we won’t discount you for things like needing to pick your kids up from school, your age, your ethnicity, or your gender
- An excited, communicative, and helpful team - we keep our work environment positive, but we also place importance on honesty
- Passion - We need both energy and passion to develop cutting edge AI. To succeed at CVEDIA, you need to have a strong investment in both your career and the role of AI in the future of the planet.
- Commitment - CVEDIA has the opposite of a "quick-n-dirty" mentality. Every aspect of our technology has been meticulously built, and is always the product of very hard work.
- Autonomy - Carrying confidence in the work we do individually is required to work at the pace that we do as a team. Academic research, tutorials, and even creating our own solutions with the tools we have are all on the board during a regular day's work.
- Joy - It's one of our greatest strengths to bring joy and excitement into our workplace. We carry this energy into meetings, project planning, and our dedication to our work, and focus on work that feels meaningful.
- Communication - Honest discussions are imperative to the flow of work and ideas. Team members need to be able to effectively communicate complex ideas to those who don’t work in their field. It's a regular occurrence to spontaneously discuss plans and ideas with any team member on the fly, including our CEO or CTO. Each team member is respected equally and acts as a valuable contributor.
How to Apply
- Please apply using the "Apply to position" button on the top of this page
- Please mention your city and country of residence in your application
- English applications only - a professional speaking and writing command of English is required for this role
- Due to time zone difficulties, we’re currently only accepting applicants in European timezones
For more information about us and videos of our work, please check out syncity.com
Apply for this Position