As an Associate Producer, you’ll be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and running the back end operations of live educational webinars.
This contract role will work side-by-side with the full-time Webinar Host/Producer to coordinate and manage all aspects of affiliate and partner webinars including, but not limited to, researching, planning, copy editing, interview prepping, and coordinating team member, customer facing, and affiliate communication. The Associate Producer will also engage participants during live webinars and maintain accurate records of relevant team metrics.
Apply for this Position
- Oversee the pre, live, and post webinar production process including, but not limiting to: scheduling, creating webinar registration pages, creating confirmation pages, sending confirmation and promotional emails, delivering digital products, creating video replay pages, etc.
- Create a lively, engaging, and energetic off-camera experience and provide tech support during massive live webinars
- Recruit and train ConvertKit team members as needed in webinar best practices
- Edit promotional copy on a weekly basis
- Offer ideas to up-level consumer experience during live webinars
- Maintain accurate records of webinar data for team reporting
- Liaison with support team members when troubleshooting customer / affiliate issues
- Communicate with affiliates, customers, and team members regarding scheduling, production deadlines, and department needs
- Assist with recruiting potential guests, work with guests on pre-production interviews and scheduling
- Assist with setting up customer facing trainings, special event webinars, etc.
- Support the Webinar Producer / Host in her role (i.e. preparing interview notes, calendar management)