Pitch, a new company from the makers of Wunderlist, is looking for a legal intern to join our team in Berlin. We are building a cross-platform presentation tool and are looking for a legal intern to support our COO in our legal work.
Who we are looking for
- You hold a law degree from a university or you are a law student (semester 4+)
- You are a self-starter, enjoy exploring the unknown, and love working in teams
- You have an analytical mindset and want to go to the very bottom of problems
- You have worked with presentation software, like PowerPoint or Keynote
- You have an interest in modern technologies and want to venture into the startup world
- We have a preference for an on-site (Berlin), full-time internship (1.5-2 months minimum) but a part-time internship over a longer period of time (4 months minimum) is also an option
What you'll do
- Work closely with our COO and legal counsel on a large array of legal topics and help review and structure legal agreements with suppliers and customers
- Conduct research at the forefront of technology and derive implications for our product design and marketing teams
- It's a startup, so your job will be different every day - like it is for all of us at Pitch
- The long-term perspective for this role is a full-time employment
Sound good? We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this Position