All the responsibilities of a Business Systems Analyst, plus:
- Drive a program of improvement with multiple internal customer teams with limited managerial direction
- Proactively identify inefficiencies or future inefficiencies, and foster organizational momentum to address
- Provide best practice, or experience driven solutions to business problems
- Work on long-term, multi-stage projects of high complexity
- Exert significant influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of Business Operations, and internal customer teams.
- Keep an even keel, and act as a point of stability and focus for ambitious or controversial projects
- Identify and drive best practices for Business Operations projects
- Foresee and drive net new organizational capabilities
All the requirements of a Business Systems Analyst, plus:
- Proven track record of improving operational efficiency
- 10 years experience, demonstrating consistent advancement or development, with at least half in related roles
- Over three years in a high-growth technology company, working hands on with our tech stack at our stage in operational maturity
- Ability and desire to grow and coach less tenured team-members
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
Apply for this position
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with our Business Systems Analysts in a panel interview
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a second interview with our IT Operations Team (may be a panel)
- Candidates will then be invited to schedule a third interview with a GitLabber (may be member of the SalesOps, MarketingOps, or Data Ops team)
- Then the candidate will be invited to interview with the Director of Business Operations.
- Finally, candidates may be asked to interview with our CFO or CEO