Shogun, a powerful page builder platform for eCommerce stores, and we're on a mission to empower anyone to easily create high converting eCommerce pages, through a delightful product experience. We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we’re backed by Initialized Capital, and we have over 10,000 active paying clients.
A Technical Project Manager to help onboard new technical team members onto our software projects, work with our CTO to assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical team members, and assess human resources and project progress against deadlines.
- Work with our CTO and CEO to assess engineering team resources and set goals and timeline for the product roadmap
- Onboard and manage engineering candidates through paid trial periods
- Hold regular technical team meetings, along with the CTO, to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel to ensure we're working toward established milestones
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate software technology vendors and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for technical personnel
- 2+ years experience with Technical Project Management experience
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- Deep understanding of engineering Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience with technical project management software
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
Apply for this Position
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Benefits (Health and PTO)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.