The Pindrop Carrier Platform team is focused on working with service providers, vendors, and customers to help transform Pindrop from an on-premises, appliance-based solution to an in-network global services company. We're are tasked with implementing a robust carrier-supported platform that is highly secure, compliant, and resilient, which will be the primary delivery solution for Pindrop’s products and services, globally.
As the lead Voice Network Engineer on our Carrier Platform team, you will own the configuration and deployment of our IBCF and TrGw infrastructure, its training to operations and support teams, and the ongoing voice network integration between carriers, products, and customers.
what you’ll do
- Commissioning of redundant carrier hotel environments
- Design and implementation of routing and switching of voice network interconnects
- Interconnect SBC and distributed Media Servers
- Service implementation of interaction with local and remote SCP/SCF
- Provisioning of carrier-facing trunks from NNI, MPLS, and other IP transports
- Provisioning of customer-facing trunks via NNI, MPLS, and other IP transports
- Documentation, training, and support of voice network
- Leadership in the design and planning of global expansion of the Carrier Platform
- Customer facing SME on Pindrop’s Voice Network
- Extensive professional experience with Metaswitch Perimeta SSC, MSC, and MMFs is extremely valuable.
- Professional experience with Brocade also a significant bonus.
who you are
- Strong experience with Interconnect SBCs, Transition Gateways, and Intelligent Networks in a highly performant carrier architecture
- Extensive experience working within carriers and/or with carrier networks on wholesale and/or long-distance interconnections
- Extensive experience with complex signaling interop within next generation intelligent networks
- Demonstrable ability to invent and deliver highly effective solutions in an extreme-paced environment with limited supervision
- Professional experience configuring and managing IP transports for voice networks, configuring, routing, and switching a strong plus
- Experience with mobile networks, international signaling, and international interconnects a strong plus
- Highly competent voice network engineers who are passionate about working with new technologies and sharing new discoveries
- Engineers who enjoy a highly collaborative environment and are eager to present new ideas and solutions to their peers
- Those that won't hesitate to ask for help when needed. We're all learning something new at Pindrop
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of benefits we offer:
Recognized top employer
- Health plans and 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones we’ve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research and continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, and trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals and the base of our team’s peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply for this Position