The Pindrop Carrier Platform team is focused on working with service providers, vendors, and customers to help transform Pindrop from an on-premises, appliance-based solution to an in-network global services company. We're are tasked with implementing a robust carrier-integrated platform that is highly secure, compliant, and resilient, which will be the primary delivery solution for Pindrop’s products and services, globally.
As the principal Voice Services Engineer on our Carrier Platform team, you will own the configuration and deployment of our geodiverse interconnect-infrastructure (i.e. SSC, MSC, SRS, SRC), training of operations and support teams, and the ongoing voice services integration between carriers, Pindrop’s products, and customers.
what you’ll do
- Design and implementation of complex voice-service adjacencies
- Configuration, testing, and operations of Interconnect SSC and MSC infrastructure
- Service implementation of interaction with local and remote SCP/SCF and route-servers
- Documentation, training, and support of voice services
- Leadership in the design and planning of global expansion of the Carrier Platform
- Customer facing SME on Pindrop’s voice service network
who you are
- Metaswitch Perimeta certification
- 2+ years direct experience with Metaswith MMFs, traffic-groups, and Lua scripting
- 5+ years of direct Interconnect SBC experience
- 10+ years implementing geo-diverse high-availability carrier voice services
- 10+ years of direct US telecom services experience
- Professional experience with SIPREC
- Professional experience with UK and Canada telecom networks
- Extensive experience working with and/or within carrier networks on wholesale and/or long-distance interconnection
- Extensive experience with complex signaling interop within next generation networks
- Demonstrable ability to invent and deliver highly effective solutions in an extreme-paced environment with limited supervision
- Professional experience configuring and managing IP transports for voice networks,configuring, routing, and switching a strong plus
- Experience with mobile networks, international signaling, and international interconnects a strong plus
- Engineers who enjoy a highly collaborative environment and are eager to present new ideas and solutions to their peers
- Those that won't hesitate to ask for help when needed. We're all learning something new at Pindrop
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of benefits we offer:
Recognized top employer
- Health plans and 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones we’ve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research and continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, and trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals and the base of our team’s peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply for this Position