This position is remote, based in India.
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include
Will be involved in Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 compliance requirements and testing of internal controls. Interacts with managers and finance team to document the process and conducts testing of internal controls on an ongoing basis. Applies knowledge of internal control concepts and experience to support the Internal Audit team with performing the evaluation of various business processes. May support the operational audits to ensure compliance with company policies and regulations.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities with customer service orientation.
- Self-starter and flexible team player.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing processes and procedures.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Must have moderate SOX compliance experience and be knowledgeable with the following financial cycles: Record to Report, Order to Cash, Hire to Retire, Procure to Pay
- Comprehension of internal auditing standards, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO and risk-assessment practices.
Must be able to work during US and Canada timezones with the overlap of at least 4 hours
Education and Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance required
- Technical auditing skills and corporate-level audit experience required
- 5+ years of experience in SOX/internal audit preferred, of which at least 3 years of SOX experience required
- Chartered Accountant/CPA/CIA certification preferred
The compensation calculator for this role can be found here.
Apply for this Position