Greetings from FineTune!! We are an early-stage technology company innovating in the assessment and learning space. Our platform features a workflow that enables the ability to assess qualitative (more complex) skills/competencies at scale, using human evaluators. We are now working on integrating with various AI programs to pursue a hybrid (human + AI) approach to evaluation and feedback. Through our partnership with the College Board, we have customized our platform for Advanced Placement (AP) that has been validated at scale across the curriculum, in all 36 AP courses, with over 3 million users. We are beginning to explore other use-cases in other verticals (higher ed and workforce) as well as other applications within the K-12 world.
We are looking for a hands-on, execution-oriented Chief Product Officer to help the company continue to scale as we explore various opportunities to leverage our core value proposition. We are looking for a CPO who:
- Is responsible for instituting rigor around product/market fit, product definition, market sizing, customer development and pricing of our software as a service (SaaS) products.
- Has the strength and experience in product marketing to define top priority features for MVP to go to market with as well as rationale for those features.
- Is responsible for keeping consistent messaging and latest product communication with end users and potential customers to solve pains and needs that lead to greater revenue.
- Defines and measures product success metrics around product features, user engagement, customer acquisition costs, retention costs and user growth/churn.
- Analyzes better ways to increase acquisition, retention and monetization. Incorporating those features into the product in collaboration with dev team.
- Organizes and prioritizes product user stories that aligns with business value.
- Reports directly to the CEO.
- A pioneering, market savvy manager who has marketed, iterated, launched and grown products from concept to scale while being able to show quarterly progress on product goals.
- Have been part of a team where a product has scaled generating considerable recurring revenue and you were part of tracking metrics through the growth.
- Education, Publishing, Workforce Training, Higher Ed or EdTech experience helpful but not a must.
- Experience in managing marketing or sales funnels for B2B software products or B2C consumer products to inform best customers to target for different product release phases.
- Experience in sketching UX for MVP’s to communicate with designer or design team for effective decision making and execution
- Experience with agile development process.
- Early stage company experience a plus.
FineTune is excited to make this opportunity available for the right candidate at a very pivotal time in our growth. Although we maintain a base in Boston, we are mostly a distributed team and willing to consider candidates from anywhere within the US. Competitive salary and benefits. We have a deeply committed culture that has thrived as we have grown to 50+ people from various states and countries and we value diversity of background and opinion.
For more information or to submit a resume and cover letter, contact Steve Shapiro, CEO at [email protected]
Apply for this Position