SIXGEN is a mission-focused company. Our success is predicated on our experienced cadre of technical Subject Matter Experts who provide solutions to the Nation’s toughest challenges in cyberspace. We conduct intelligence operations, mitigate threats to critical infrastructure and key resources, and develop the capabilities necessary for providing enhanced situational awareness to warfighters and decision makers through rapid data solutions backed by security best practice. Currently, both commercial and government organizations are facing obstacles in today's rapidly changing net-centric landscape, making cybersecurity a chief necessity.
SIXGEN would like to add an ambitious, dedicated, and self-motivated Web Application Assessments SME to our team.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in most of the following areas:
- Web application scanning and web application scanning software tools.
- Reviewing reports and providing a detailed analysis of the findings and results
- Web application development
- Using web application frameworks
- Using commercial penetration testing tools
- Common web application vulnerabilities
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) top 10
- Customer troubleshooting, reviewing reports and general customer service follow-up
- Minimum 2 years in a leadership role
- ACTIVE Public Trust Clearance
- At least one of the following industry certifications: CISSP, CEH, GWAPT, Security+, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Must be able to commute to Arlington, VA
- SIXGEN pays 100% of health benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K with 3.5% matching offered
- Some training and education may be covered by SixGen
- Relocation offered if necessary
- The salary range is dependent on skills, experience and is negotiable (SIXGEN typically pays above average)
- Must be a resident of United States