Posted on January 28th, 2019
Who Is Follow Up Boss?
Why Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive salary, health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday, $1000 to outfit your home office, yearly company meetup
This Role Is For You If…
- You’re a people person who is able to build rapport instantly
- You’re a self starter who can take initiative on new projects and ideas and run with them
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: we are a small, agile team that constantly improves processes
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- You consider yourself tech savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- You are genuinely excited when you help others hit their goals
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
Self motivated and proactive mindset.
Remote work experience is considered an asset.
Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
3+ years experience in a customer-facing success role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Your #1 priority would be helping our customers be successful with our product (& ultimately their business)
- Serving as the primary point of contact to proactively engage, train and keep a pulse on our largest accounts
- Educating customers on best practices using our platform
- Identifying expansion opportunities - (ie. presenting the value of our dialer and our different plans)
- Identifying at risk accounts & working to turn around - via usage indicators, ticket volume, low NPS scores
- Re-training for those that need an extra hand post the onboarding phase
- Renewal check-ins - ensuring teams are finding value & getting results prior to annual renewals
- Hosting best practice webinars to help teams achieve greater success with Follow Up Boss
- Capturing testimonials & identifying teams with best practice strategies and workflows
- Creating success content campaigns to increase user engagement
- Helping legacy teams on Classic switch to Follow Up Boss 2
- Compiling product feedback and ideas to help our product and engineering team continue to improve our platform
30 Day Targets:
- Learn the Follow Up Boss software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Complete all position specific success tasks, setup, and initial training
- Virtually meet all Follow Up Boss employees
60 Day Targets:
- Host a minimum of five training sessions for existing customers
- Proactively work with our existing customer base (training/check-ins)
90 Day Targets:
Apply for this Position
- Lead the efforts with our enterprise level accounts
- Create a success campaign & plan an advanced/best practice webinar