Payzer is the all-in-one financial tool that helps contractors grow their business. We help our customers by providing:
- Easy to use online and mobile payment solutions
- Instant loan decisions that help grow average order size
- Effective promotional offers that help close sales
- Simple electronic cash management
- Rich financial and customer level reporting
Our Application Developers play an extremely critical role in the company by creating and maintaining web applications whose features and usability are positively disruptive for our customers. If you like to create systems that people will use (and love because their jobs become much easier), then please keep reading!
As a Senior Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, and perfecting a variety of web applications that service our customers. Our technical stack is traditionally LAMP, but we are moving toward a microservices architecture that allows a mix of best tool for the job technologies. As a growing company, we have many opportunities to create/enhance our product offerings, and as such you will have the chance to work both individually as well as with teammates to utilize your technical talents. Our Application Developers also assist with production support needs, although only as a second or third tier. You will be asked to help solve production problems, but it will not be an overwhelming task time-wise.
What we offer
Apply for this position
- The chance to be early at a fast growing, fully funded venture backed startup. You wont be just another drone at Payzer. You can get in on the ground floor.
- A professional work environment thats non-corporate. Were not big on meetings, have a casual dress code and while we work hard, we care about our families and are cool if you do, too.
- Strong training, mentoring and coaching. Well invest in making you better at what you do!
- Medical insurance: Choice of 3 plans including a 100% employer paid plan
- Dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan
- FSA and HSA Accounts
- Paid time off